I enjoy capturing the special moments between families, which are most likely the expressions that you see most in one another every day. You will find me talking to you and your family a lot, with special attention in engaging your children in the moment. I gravitate towards the natural posing that families do, but offer posing suggestions as needed, in order to benefit the final look of your portraits.
SO MANY MINIS !
- Mini Sessions are offered at a *highly discounted* price off my normal rates. Because I schedule a block of mini sessions back-to-back all on one day I am able to offer them at a lower price versus regular individual/custom sessions.
- Mini Sessions are also offered at a *highly discounted* rate because you are not able to choose your own location or day, as that is pre-chosen ahead of time. You are able to choose your own time slot however, pending availability as the slots are sold first-come-first-serve once booking begins.
- How To Book: Mini Session bookings take place on my Facebook business page and I start booking approximately 2-3 weeks before each event. I will post a photo-flyer with all the information on Facebook for each event once booking begins. There will be a link you can follow where all available time slots are listed. You add your desired time slot to your shopping cart and checkout by paying the $35 retainer. This secures your chosen time and it cannot be given to anyone else. Retainers are non-refundable.
- PREVIOUS CLIENTS of mine have an option of booking a Mini Session slot before the photo flyer is posted and public booking begins. I will post about this in my private VIP Facebook group first and give previous clients a chance to secure a spot first. This typically occurs the night before booking opens up on my regular page.
- If you are NOT in my private VIP Facebook group please contact me or click the icon below and click follow now! All information about upcoming Mini Sessions and specials will be posted in the private VIP group first, before it’s posted on my regular page! This can mean a huge advantage to booking a spot!
- Act Quickly!! Mini Session days tend to fill up fast (usually within 24 hours after booking opens all spots have been claimed and the day is Sold Out), so it’s important to lock-in a spot right away if you know you want one!
CUSTOM DIGITAL CHALKBOARDS NOW AVAILABLE!
Pick your template and send me the details and you can have your custom board any way you want it!
Print It, Post It or Frame It
Newborn Sessions are $175 and include a complimentary one hour maternity session (if you are not interested in maternity images you can use this later for a family or milestone session). Also included is the two to three hour in-studio newborn session, three images with print release and one professional 8x10 image print of your choice.
Lifestyle Sessions are also available in your home or designated space but do require travel charges in addition.
After your gallery is posted you may decide that you would like more images than what is included in your session. At that time you can add a print package or you can apply your session payment and upgrade to an "all inclusive" collection package where you will receive all of your gallery images as well as print credit flexibility to give you the option of what you would like to purchase. Products that my lab offers include but are not limited to (announcements, books, prints, canvas, image boxes, custom USB, etc).
One additional session that I offer is the Birth/Hospital Session. This is one of the most heartfelt, unforgettable, priceless sessions that I do. It is $100 per hour and you receive all the images shot during this time. If you would like to add a birth video it is $50 additional and highly recommended. With your doctors permission, I will go into the birthing room with you and and be a fly on the wall as I capture video and stills of your baby's first breath, your first look at each other, the tears of joy, your first touch and the sounds of his/her first cry.
Please feel free to send me a message for more details about this unforgettable time in your life!
I would love to discuss how we can customize your perfect session.
There are so many special events in life to capture!
from your surprise engagements, gender reveals, graduations, reunions, adoptions, baptisms, birthday parties, you name iT...
Are you always the one behind the camera that never seems to be "present" at your events when you look back at your photos? Nowadays, families hire me to be the one behind the camera to capture your events so that you can relax, enjoy and be a part of those special memories too! Event photography is $75 per hour and you receive all your images in your gallery from your event.
I offer several mini sessions throughout the year as well. Mini Sessions quick 20 minute slots on one specified day usually with three pkg options. I ask $35 session booking deposit which is then applied to the pkg of your choice. (there are no session fees for mini sessions)
One other session that I offer is the Birthday or Smash Shoot. These are some of my very favorite sessions! So much personality and fun in these! They are $100 and include your one hour session, two outfit changes, video slideshow, three images with print release, 8x10 professional print and custom shoot design. If you would like to add a smash cake I can custom bake that for you as well for $25 additional. For booking this special session you will receive a $25 coupon towards the purchase any additional print package if you so choose to do so.
What do your images say about you?
Let me be your storyteller
I believe each portrait should be unique and personal. I love to find the personality in you, capture it and make your true beauty shine! Maybe you need a quick head-shot to update that profile pic or you need to update your portfolio. I can and have done all of those things, just let me know your needs and we will make it work!
Head-shot sessions are a quick and easy 15-20min. I suggest wearing a solid color, preferably no logos or patterns. The session is $45 and includes three high res images.
Senior pictures are a must have! They tell such a story about your child and his/her accomplishments and show who they really are inside and out.
There are two ways to do a senior session:
* We can do a regular session (pay by the hour $65) (or half hour $45) and you can choose a print package after you view your gallery of images. It really just depends on how much time and how many images you want.
*Below are my Senior Packages which include your session fee. If after your session you decide you want to upgrade your pkg or add anything to it that is not a problem at all. Please refer to my price list for a la carte items/add-ons.
Senior I- $150
45 min session
includes $50 print credit
7 digital images
Senior II- $250
1.5 hour session
includes $100 print credit
30 digital images
Senior III- $375
2 hour session
includes $150 print credit
75 digital images
I want to capture all the small details and magical moments that make this day "uniquely your very own"
You have imagined this day since you were little -how you will look, how you will feel, and how every detail will come together to make this special day magical. Your wedding is a reflection of you and your photographs should reflect the authentic moments of love and happiness, the family, the fun, and tears of joy that you experience on your wedding day.